Did the stay at home order make you realize you have way more stuff than you need? Junk to Go service or Contactless Junk Removal allows us to remove items with no direct contact from start to finish, ensuring the comfort and safety of our customers and our teams.
It’s as easy as ever to make your junk disappear. In fact we have carried out our service in a similar fashion for several months now—all you have to do is point. It’s the same full-service junk removal you love, but you don’t have to touch anything or anyone, and our teams will only touch the items we’re going to carry away.
How does Junk to Go work?
- Our team will call 15 – 30 minutes ahead to confirm your appointment and reassure that you’re healthy and we’re healthy
- We’ll also confirm the location of your items, like whether they inside or outside and how we should access them.
- Upon our arrival, we’ll greet you with smiles (under our masks of course) instead of a handshake
- If your items are located inside we’ll complete estimates while maintaining at least a 6ft distance
- Though we are full service, you may also opt move your junk outside to minimize contact, if you choose
- We’ll load up the truck and sweep up the area when we’re done
- Payment can be processed without any contact either over the phone or via our secure invoice payment link