What We Expect From You
To help us serve you better, here are guidelines for apartment trash removal.
1. Trash preparation
- You should prepare your trash for disposal beforehand. It involves:
- Trash should be bagged then tied
- Put the bagged trash in the receptacle provided
- Ensure there’s no loose trash
- Double bag pet waste
- Trash should not excess 25 lbs
- No sharp objects like glass shards and needles
- Cardboards and cartons should be flattened
- No oversized and bulky items like furniture, refrigerators, etc
2. Place the trash container out
After bagging and tying the trash bag, place the container outside of your unit for collection. You should use only the provided container, place it at your doorstep between 6 pm and 9 pm.
PS: Collection starts at 8 pm and any trash placed out after 8 pm may miss collection.
3. Pick up the trash container
After the trash is collected, ensure you take your container back inside by 9 am the following day. There’s no trash collection during the day and you risk being fined up to $25 by the property management for any containers and trash out during the daytime.